Sunday 6 June 2010

Manage Portable Applications On Your USB Pen Drives With CodySafe

CodySafe Icon I’ve been using PortableApps.com for years since I can find any portable app I need for my USB pen drives as well as they provide a very handy program to manage and launch portable apps. Yesterday, I’ve just learned about new one which could be a great replacement to PortableApps.com, it’s CodySafe.

Same as other managers, you can add/remove a portable application to CodySafe quickly. You can download supported applications from CodySafe Portable Applications or you can also use applications from PortableFreeware.com, PortableApps.com, Pendriveapps.com

CodySafe Applications

Besides, you can manage documents, pictures, music and video on your USB pen drives as well as prevent or detect Autorun virus. And the feature I like most from CodySafe is that you can keep your pen drive healthy using Drive Doctor.

CodySafe Drive Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment